Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Most Recently Me.

Life. Someone once told me it was something to do. The problem was always finding whatever that something was that made me feel like I was shining and really truly alive...and then getting out there and doing it. This last semester has been a huge mile marker for me. I'm heading into my final semester at LDSBC for the Interior Design program, was just released as the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society and am now on the Temple Committee, accomplished some goals, made a few people smile, got my head on a little straighter than before and life feels like it's finally coming together. I feel like I found those things. This last weekend I found a few more things that tied them all together. Or more appropriately I rediscovered something in me I had lost. A few things. I found my words again. I found inspiration again. I sat down a painted for me for the first time in 6 months. I found a smile from my heart again. And it came with a little pain. Because I had to do something to get past the lull I was experiencing and start living again. I'm living again! I finally feel vibrant and thriving and alive again. I don't know when it went away, but I'm glad that it's back. So as I venture out my door, and likely stumble upon some obstacles, I want to keep this unearthly feeling with me. And I'd like to share it. As the words I'm overflowing with come I'll share. I'll place it in this pocket. I hope you'll be able to dip, hide and wiggle your fingers in here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment